Below are the final details for all those who are attending Lilleshall on Sunday 14th July 2018
ADDRESS and POSTCODE:
Lilleshall National Sports and Conferencing Centre
If travelling to the centre using Satellite Navigation please use the alternative postcode TF10 9LQ
TIME TO ARRIVE:
Please arrive no later than 09:30 for a 10:00 start. We will not be waiting for late-comers as the pitch cost a lot of money and we need to get the use out of it.
When you arrive please go to the main GDS gazebo and register your arrival – this is very important as you will be given your group number and coach at this point
WHAT TO WEAR – no exceptions
- Black GDS T-shirt
- Plain black shorts, 3/4 shorts or trousers
- Plain black socks
You will not be permitted to wear your own caps/waterproof jackets etc. Caz will have limited GDS stock available on the day. We have stock available this week if you need it. If you wish to buy stock please come even earlier than the specified time. As you can imagine Caz will be extremely busy organising the event and will not be available 2 minutes prior to start time to sell kit.
- We will be running a raffle on the day with some great prizes, a rebounder being the main one. Please bring a little bit of spare money with you to support us in this
- Bring sun cream and lots to drink for your child
- Please feel free to bring a picnic and chairs etc and please prepare yourselves in case we have some rain. Feel free to bring gazebos but please come even earlier to set up and only set up in the allocated areas. It is not forecast for rain currently.
- Please sit round the one side of the pitch where the GDS Gazebo has been set up.
- No dogs or smoking are allowed on site
- The awards should start around 13:00 and last for roughly half hour
- We have a guest coach from Wolves FC who has kindly given up his time to be with us
- We have scouts attending on the day.
- We have a very special guest attending who will be giving out the awards
- Photographs will be taken and will be available shortly afterwards on out Flickr site.
Most of all enjoy the day – the Players had a fantastic time every year we have done this so far and we aim to ensure the same this year.
REMEMBER NO TRAINING AT CHARLEMONT ON SATURDAY 13th JULY
Many thanks for your continued support